Get your Cinco de Mayo on with these three fresh guacamole flavors! I whipped these up for my friends over at Brit+Co. Check out the full how-to here !
There’s Spicy Mango+Mint, Feta+Basil and Bacon+Dill!
Ingredients for the base guacamole:
– 6 cups of sliced avocado (5-6 whole avocados depending on size)
– 1/2 cup diced red onion
– 1/4 cup minced garlic
– 2 tablespoons lime juice
– 1 tablespoon kosher salt
1. Mango + Mint (spicy)
– 1/2 cup diced mangos
– 2 tablespoons fresh torn mint
– 1 tablespoon minced jalapeños
2. Feta + Basil (medium)
– 1/2 cup crumbled feta
– 2 tablespoons fresh torn basil
– 1 teaspoon minced jalapeños
3. Bacon + Dill (mild)
– 1/2 cup bacon pieces
– 2 tablespoons fresh torn dill
This post literally made me salivate. Beautiful photography!
Nat, those pics look awesome! And the guac was TOO good, I wish i had it right now!!
Thanks MegPie! We need another guac night soon!
Well presented. Im drooling right now. 🙂