Ok y’all this is one of the better things I’ve made in a while! I must say, I’ve been a little out of practice in the kitchen, but I’ve been working on a few things that I am excited to show up and first up are these tasty little cereal milk popsicles! A true treat indeed, the sweet, sugary milk left at the bottom of bowl after cereal is one of my favorite things. And it isn’t just me. The cereal milk phenomenon made wildly popular by Momofuku is now something you can easily make at home this summer. I wouldn’t be made if you made a boozy version, nope I sure would not be! But this here is a tried and true simply, no fail version. Grab a box of your fav childhood cereal, some almond milk and a little coconut milk ice cream and BOOM dessert is done. If you are really feeling adventurous, go ahead and make this breakfast. I won’t judge 🙂
1 cup almond milk
1 cup coconut milk ice cream
2 cups of your favorite cereal
* You can use any milk or ice cream, but the combo of the almond and coconut is nutty, smooth and sweet.
1) Soak 1 cup of cereal in the milk for 30min to an hour.
2) Strain the soggy cereal from the milk.
3) Combine the milk and ice cream in a blender or mixer until smooth.
4) Place some cereal into the bottom of the popsicle molds. Pour ice cream milk over cereal, top with any remaining cereal.
5) Freeze for 1-2 hours or until frozen. Enjoy immediately!
MyFoxAustin | KTBC | Fox 7 Austin | News Weather Sports