I am always looking for simple, easy sweet bites for when guests pop over. Trust me, when you have a food blog, people tend to just show up! I love it but it definitely keeps me on my toes. I love this simple take on a banana split. Plus, it’s just enough to get that sweet fix at the end of the meal without taking up too much time or calories!
1 medium banana
1 cup melted chocolate
12 pitted cherries
Pecans, sprinkles, pretzels, whatever toppings you like!
6 Craft sticks or popsicle sticks
Makes 6 Banana Splits on a Stick!
- Slice up banana into 1/2 inch thick slices.
- Place two banana slices and two cherries on a popsicle stick.
- Crush pecans, pretzels or other salty toppings.
- Melt chocolate according to package.
- Dip banana and cherry sticks into the chocolate and roll in the pretzels or nuts.
- Set aside to harden.
- Freeze overnight or serve immediately.
- Top with whip and cream sprinkles just before serving!
Leave a Reply