Happy almost Thanksgiving! If you’re anything like me you’ve left the planning until the very last minute. Like very last as in right now today! I rounded up some of my favorite recipes from holidays past that you can whip up today or tomorrow. Just be sure to swing by the store or get an Instacart order ASAP to get all your ingredients. And because y’all are so sweet and I am so thankful for you, I put dessert first.
Desserts:1. Mini Pumpkin Spice Pop-Tarts
3. Gingerbread Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
4. S’mores Pie
5. Bacon and Leek Savory Bread Pudding
6. Roasted Lemon Parmesan Brussels Sprouts
7. White Cheddar Ancho Chile Grits
The Turkey & Stuffing:
9. How to Roast a Thanksgiving Turkey (and a stuffing recipe too!)
Decorating Tips & Ideas:Decorating the Thanksgiving Table
Holiday Tablescape Ideas and How To Use Fresh Greenery
A savory bread pudding sounds super interesting! I imagine it tasting somewhat similar to stuffing! thanks for sharing, Natalie!
XO from Austin,
Sarah | The Bella Insider | @sarah_thebella
Yeah, savory bread puddings are delicious!